[torqueusers] node exclusive

Steve Angelovich SAngelovich at lgc.com
Mon Jul 20 16:50:39 MDT 2009

All,

How can I specify a job to be node exclusive?

I've been using ppn but we have nodes with varying number of processors (and memory).

I found a references to a syntax that looks something like nodes=1:ppn=1#excl but I can't find anything in the documentation that looks promising.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.