[torqueusers] queue properties

Steve Angelovich SAngelovich at lgc.com
Thu Jul 16 13:41:32 MDT 2009

All,

Is it possible to setup a queue where it will only release jobs to a small subset of the nodes during business hours but release jobs to a much larger set of nodes in the evenings.

We are currently using maui as our scheduler.

Thanks,
Steve

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.