[torqueusers] pbs job running slow

abhig at Princeton.EDU abhig at Princeton.EDU
Mon Jul 13 14:42:19 MDT 2009

 Hi Prakash,
 Thanks for your reply. I tried running job interactively and it
seems that it is running normal. But ssh based job is running slow.
Any further suggestion?
 Abhi.
 On Mon 13/07/09  4:06 PM , Prakash Velayutham
prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org sent:
 What is the job? And what does your batch file look like?
 The best way to debug would be to use "qsub -I" and see if
interactive PBS job also runs slow compared to a direct SSH-based job
(job being the same). Then go from there.
 Prakash