[torqueusers] rcp to cp

Jerry Smith jdsmit at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 10 10:41:28 MDT 2009

Abhi,

Here is an example from /var/spool/pbs/mom_priv/config  (residing on all
compute nodes)

[root at an1 ~]# cat /var/spool/pbs/mom_priv/config
$logevent 0x1ff
$pbsserver tbird-admin2  ##pbs server name
$remote_reconfig 1  ## allow momctl -r
$node_check_script /var/spool/pbs/mom_priv/node-health ## health check
scripts
$node_check_interval 30
$status_update_time 90
$down_on_error 1 ## if healthcheck fails mark the node down, and let the
scheduler know
$usecp *:/home /home  ## treat filesystem as a local copy no need for
rcp/scp
$usecp *:/projects /projects ## treat filesystem as a local copy no need
for rcp/scp
$usecp *:/apps /apps ## treat filesystem as a local copy no need for rcp/scp

--Jerry