[torqueusers] Torque 2.3.7 and connection Refused

Anil Thapa anilth at hi.is
Thu Jul 9 10:27:37 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I just build the new version  and installed. I am having a small
problem. Everything looks well however when job submitted it always
stays in R mode and rest other jobs are in Q mode when i do qstat. I
looked at the node mom_logs it has loads of this error:

07/09/2009 16:18:10;0001;   pbs_mom;Svr;pbs_mom;LOG_ERROR::Connection
refused (111) in scan_for_exiting, cannot bind to port 1023 in
client_to_svr - connection refused

Note: submitted job is very simple script. and for the testing purpose
firewall has temporarily turned off.

Has anyone came up with this error. Any tips, help and suggestion would
be appreciated.

Regards,
\A