[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.3.7 Released

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Jul 9 06:41:19 MDT 2009

TORQUE 2.3.7 is the fully released, up-to-date version of TORQUE. All the fixes/enhancements that go into 2.3.x
are also being rolled into TORQUE 2.4. TORQUE 2.4 has additional features like much improved support for BLCR among other things (see the CHANGELOG).

Technically TORQUE 2.4 is still in beta. We hope to release it over the next few months. If it is working fine for you, I'd say stick with 2.4 to help us meet that goal by shaking out any bugs (or discovering that there are no bugs). ;-)

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.