[torqueusers] [OFFTOPIC] List of discussion or documentation on infiniband

Jason Williams jasonw at jhu.edu
Wed Jul 8 07:43:51 MDT 2009

Hey Chris,

One of the major players out there in the Infiniband world is the Open
Fabrics Alliance. (http://www.openfabrics.org).  There should be some
docs and mailing lists on the site that you could check out.

Also, you might want to figure out what MPI libraries you are using and
check the website for them.

One last suggestion is to find out who your IB Card and Switch provider
is and maybe get them in on a service call.

To me, it sounds like you are having a problem with your IB Fabric
Subnet Manager.  I know some switches out there have this sort of
problem, but I don't want to get too deep into because this is
technically off topic for this list.

--
Jason Williams