[torqueusers] doubt regarding torque..

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Wed Jan 28 07:54:56 MST 2009

Hi,

It looks like you may have a problem with your ssh setup.  Check that
you can scp(1) a file from the execution host back to the server.

Martin Rushton
HPC Facility

QinetiQ
Bldg H4 Rm 6
MoD Fort Halstead
Sevenoaks
Kent, TN14 7BP

Tel: 	01959 514777
Email: 	jmrushton at QinetiQ.com
Mobile: 	07939 219057
Fax: 	01959 51 6050
Web: 	www.QinetiQ.com <http://www.qinetiq.com/>

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts