[torqueusers] Re: PBS with abaqus

Sebastien Corot scorot at free.fr
Sat Jan 17 09:41:42 MST 2009

Broke,

I am currently trying to set up abaqus token licenses management with
torque/maui by declaring them as global resource inside maui. But maui
does not seem to be able to request a license count greater than one (i.e.
-l software=abaqus:5), which would be very helpfull with abaqus.

Did you find a way to manage your abaqus token licenses with torque and
maui or are you using moab, which seems to be able to handle such things ?

Thanks.
Sebastien