[torqueusers] what's new in 2.4

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 15 08:15:25 MST 2009

----- "Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/1/14 onceihave <onceihave at 163.com>:
> > Hi, all:
> >
> > Glad to find out 2.4.0b1 can be downloaded now. Will anyone answer
> what's
> > updated
>
> why not download it and take a look at the change log?
>
> >and when it will be released?
>
> I'm not sure the answer to this,  but I hope we wait until 2.4.0b1
> has
> had more testing.  2.2 and 2.3 were both released with some issues.

Glen is right. TORQUE 2.4 still needs more development, polish, and testing before we will feel good about releasing it.
We don't have an exact ETA for this right now, but I know over the next few weeks we are expanding our full-time TORQUE development team and will have a better feel after that happens.

--Josh Butikofer