[torqueusers] Re: pbsacct help

Elvedin Trnjanin trnja001 at umn.edu
Wed Jan 14 11:48:53 MST 2009


This also fixed an issue from the original version (on the site) where 
one user was reported to be taking 196% of the total time instead of 
just 96%.

Thanks for the great script.

Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Oops, I didn't catch that one !  I've updated the pbsact 1.4.4 tar-ball
> now so that it includes your fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Ole
>
>> I was having an error on line 102
>>
>>>> test: 102: ==: unexpected operator
>>
>> Changed this:
>> if test $ALLGROUPS == 0
>>
>> To:
>> if test $ALLGROUPS -eq 0
>>
>> It works now, thanks.
>



More information about the torqueusers mailing list