[torqueusers] what's new in 2.4

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Jan 14 19:08:14 MST 2009

----- "Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure the answer to this,  but I hope we wait
> until 2.4.0b1 has had more testing.

If nothing else the whole cpusets stuff needs an
awful lot of work, it appears that some started
on there but was never completed, I had to get a
patch in to "#if 0" a block out that would go into
an infinite loop and I don't think anyone has touched
that since. :-(

Sadly at the moment my day job is eating all my
time and more with what we thought were hardware
issues and now may actually be kernel issues that
we're trying to get to the bottom off.

cheers,
Chris