[torqueusers] $tmp dir in $WORKDIR

Arnau Bria arnaubria at pic.es
Wed Jan 14 12:05:59 MST 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:00:05 -0800
Garrick Staples wrote:

Hi Garrick,

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 05:43:27PM +0100, Arnau Bria alleged:
[...]
> No, the job is not a child of the prologue.  Any env vars changed in
> prologue can't be inherited by the job.
Ok, so I must play a little more with prologue.
Thanks for clarify that.

> > An other question, what commands from complet job do pbs consider
> > to be done at $tmpdir¿?
>
> I don't understand the question.
Sorry for my English, what part of the job is done in tmpdir and which
one in workdir?
Cause we're sending some pwd commands and it returns, sometimes,
$tmpdir and sometimes $workdir... Maybe prologue changes is confusiong
us...

Cheers,
Arnau