[torqueusers] Re: pbsacct help

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Wed Jan 14 07:33:44 MST 2009

Hi Chris,

I've updated the output formatting slightly from pbsacct version 1.4.3 to 1.4.4.
Please install also the other scripts in the pbsacct package in order to achieve
the correct formatting.

Your accounting file generates the following output on my RHEL5 server:

# pbsacct /tmp/20090114

Portable Batch System accounting statistics

A total of 1 accounting files will be processed.
The first record is dated 01/14/2009, last record is dated 01/14/2009.

                           Wallclock          Average Average
Username    Group   #jobs      days  Percent  #nodes  q-days  Full name
    TOTAL        -       1      0.00   100.00    1.00    0.00
    chris    chris       1      0.00   100.00    1.00    0.00

Your Full name from /etc/passwd is obviously not available on my system :-)

Best regards,
Ole

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark