[torqueusers] Re: pbsacct help

Chris Vaughan chris at clusterresources.com
Wed Jan 14 07:28:09 MST 2009

Ole,

Thanks the output looks better but I'm using Ubuntu and I think there may be a few things that don't line up correctly with RedHat.  Here is my output below, I'll be happy to provide more information (configs, files, etc.) about my system if that helps.

root at fleece:/var/spool/torque/server_priv/accounting# pbsacct 200*

Portable Batch System accounting statistics

A total of 11 accounting files will be processed.
The first record is dated 06/18/2008, last record is dated 01/14/2009.
test: 102: ==: unexpected operator

                 Wallclock          Average Average
   Group   #jobs      days  Percent  #nodes  q-days
   TOTAL        -      24      0.02   100.00    1.00    3.38
   chris    chris      24      0.02   100.00    1.00    3.38  Chris Vaughan,,,

Regards,

--
Chris Vaughan
EMEA Technical Consultant

Evaluate Our Products, Free 45-Day Evaluation
http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/evaluate.php