[torqueusers] Re: pbsacct help

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Wed Jan 14 07:17:53 MST 2009

Hi Chris,

Sorry, I had used an apparently obsolete synteax for the "sort" command
that works on RedHat RHEL4 but not on RHEL5.  I've fixed this problem
now (I hope :-) and created a new release 1.4.4 of pbsacct available at
ftp://ftp.fysik.dtu.dk/pub/Torque/

Please test the new version and report any bugs to me.

Thanks,
Ole

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark