[torqueusers] pbsacct help

Chris Vaughan chris at clusterresources.com
Wed Jan 14 06:57:28 MST 2009

Ole and Miroslaw,

I'm trying out your pbsacct tool and I'm running into some problems getting any ouput.  Could you give me a little help please?

I'm using: pbsacct-1.4.3.tar.gz

root at fleece:/home/chris/Desktop# pbs_server --about
package:     torque 2.3.4

root at fleece:/var/spool/torque/server_priv/accounting# pbsacct 20090114

Portable Batch System USER accounting statistics

A total of 1 accounting files will be processed.
The first record is dated 01/14/2009, last record is dated 01/14/2009.

                          Wallclock          Average Average
Username    Group   #jobs      days  Percent  #nodes  q-days  Full name
sort: open failed: +3: No such file or directory

Any idea as to why the sort is failing?  Sorry my scripting skills are not that great.  I see that it's only supported to 2.2 and 2.3, is there plans for 2.4?

Regards,

--
Chris Vaughan
EMEA Technical Consultant

Evaluate Our Products, Free 45-Day Evaluation
http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/evaluate.php