[torqueusers] torque.cfg attributes

onceihave onceihave at 163.com
Tue Jan 6 22:25:02 MST 2009

On 2009-01-07£¬"Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote£º >I added quick descriptions of everything in the qsub man page in trunk > > >I'm still not sure why you would need to set some of them, but at >least they all have at least some description of what they do >

Thanks for your answer and update! Actually I am not sure whether I need
set them. I just want to understand these attribute so that I can make
the decision.

Steven Wang