[torqueusers] torque.cfg attributes

onceihave onceihave at 163.com
Mon Jan 5 23:46:23 MST 2009

Thanks a lot for all the response and attention!

It seems we need more investigation and documenting for these attributes.
I would like to wait a while (maybe two weeks?) to recheck whether there
will be enough explanation online. You know, Torque has so many configurations.
Without enough explanation, that would be even more difficult to understand
them.

I will also watch the mail list for possible further information. As far as
I can see, one attribute need following explanations:
1. how it is used
2. which will be affected, which will not
3. the default value if I don't set in cfg file
4. related settings. For example, if one attribute works only when another
condition is met

Thanks again.
Steven Wang

ÔÚ2009-01-06£¬"Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> дµÀ£º