[torqueusers] when and how to set cputmult and wallmult

onceihave onceihave at 163.com
Sat Jan 3 19:37:17 MST 2009

Thanks for your information.

Then if one server of 2.0 GHz in my cluster is regarded as reference system, all Torque nodes of 3.0 GHz should set cputmult and wallmult to 1.5?

Steven Wang

On 2008-12-30£¬"Prakash Velayutham" prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org wrote£º
A reference system is just a system in your cluster that you take as the standard (whose cput/wallt is taken as 1.0) and used to define the clock speeds of other moms based on.

HTH,
Prakash