[torqueusers] Difference Between Nodes and Nodesct

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:43:06 MST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 08:45:44PM +0000, Si Hammond alleged:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Firstly thanks for all of the help in various emails which have gone
> through the mailing list (its been very useful).
>
> Can I ask what the difference is between the following two statements
> please (I'm still not exactly clear on what the effect of these is!) -
>
> set queue std resources_max.nodect = 64
> set queue std resources_max.nodes = 32

nodes is a string, max/min for a string don't mean anything.

resources_min/max.nodect at the queue level are restraints for jobs to enter
the queue.

University of Southern California

See the Prop 8 Dishonor Roll at http://www.californiansagainsthate.com/