[torqueusers] PBS_NODEFILE order question

Jackie Scoggins JScoggins at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 17 18:52:53 MST 2009

The problem with using the uniq and sort is that the MPI commands were
not being executed on all the nodes as it would if I were using all of
the processors per node.  If I selected nodes=2:ppn=4 and ordered my
pbsnodes file to be out of order and used the second node although the
job should run on both I kept getting orted errors.

Jackie