[torqueusers] Torque resource manager does not send "command new" to Moab scheduler

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Feb 17 11:47:26 MST 2009

Prakash,

I know that you already had this answered out-of-band, but for the list's sake
I'll make your solution public.

This is not a TORQUE problem, rather Moab 5.3.1 had a regression where it would
ignore TORQUE scheduling events sent to it. Because of this, Moab would have to
wait until the next scheduling iteration to discover and start jobs. Newer (or
older) versions of Moab have this regression fixed.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.