[torqueusers] email setup question

Justin Finnerty justin.finnerty at uni-oldenburg.de
Fri Feb 13 12:58:39 MST 2009

What you have is almost exactly my set up which works fine! The only
difference is that we specify the complete email address in mail_from
and don't specify mail_domain.

I therefore wonder if it is a mailer problem.  Can you manually send an
email from the scheduler machine to your email address?  We had a problem
here when we started because the Dept firewall blocked outgoing emails
from anything but the Dept SMTP machine.

Cheers
  Justin

--
Dr Justin Finnerty
Rm W3-1-218         Ph 49 (441) 798 3726