[torqueusers] email setup question

Jackie Scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 13 11:55:21 MST 2009

I am seeing jobs set with -#PBS -M email-address and #PBS -m abe but I
am not seeing the email come to the email-address specified in the
script.

I am currently running torque 2.3.6.3 and moab version 5.3.0.  I have
the server setup as follows:

set server mail_from = adm
set server mail_domain = mydomain-name

But mail is not being sent correctly:

pbs_server logs shows the following:

PBS_Server;Job;6592 ;sending 'b' mail for job 6592 to
scoggins at login-00  (---)

Where login-00 is the host I submited the job from.  It appears that
the return address is always from the node I submit from.  But the
mail never arrives to my inbox.  Is there something else I am missing.

I would like to have all email from the nodes go thru one system
sched-00 and let it relay all messages to the open domain.

Please assist if you can.

Thanks

Jackie