[torqueusers] Trouble with prologue script

Tim Miller btmiller at helix.nih.gov
Mon Feb 9 15:36:29 MST 2009

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried the script with and without an explicit exit 0 with the results
are the same. I've also tried just running the script myself from the
command line, and verifying that the exit code is 0. FWIW, the script is a
Bourne shell script -- maybe I should try something different like Perl or
Python?

Best,
Tim