[torqueusers] Using specific nodes in Torque

Glen Jungels jungelsman at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 07:24:35 MST 2009

I've been pulling my hair out on this problem for a while.  I have a need to submit jobs to specific nodes.  I know this is done via a machinefile, but everything I have tried has failed.  Torque seems to just ignore the machinefile and assigned the resources required (number of nodes).  I'm using OSCAR on RHEL 5.0.  Can someone tell me the proper way to do this?

Thanks,
Glen