[torqueusers] PBS web monitor release 0.7

Stephen Childs childss at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Feb 3 04:22:53 MST 2009

I have just released version 0.7 of pbswebmon, a web-based monitoring
system for PBS-compatible clusters (e.g. OpenPBS, Torque). It is built on
the pbs-python libraries, and includes the following features:

* Easy to install (depends only on pbs_python and torque client)
* Runs on PBS head node or any other machine authorised to query it
* Translates user names into Grid identities (when running on head node)
* Summary display of users, queues, and nodes
* Detailed display of jobs running on cluster
* Colour-coding for node status, CPU efficiency and memory usage
* Tooltips for detailed information: user DN, CPU/walltime, queue

Information and downloads at http://pbswebmon.sourceforge.net

I would love to hear from anyone who tries it out. I'm also open to adding
new developers to the SourceForge project if you have ideas for improving it.

Dr. Stephen Childs,
Research Fellow, EGEE Project,    phone:                    +353-1-8961797
Computer Architecture Group,      email:        Stephen.Childs @ cs.tcd.ie
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland   web: http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Stephen.Childs