[torqueusers] PBS web monitor release 0.7

Stephen Childs childss at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Feb 3 04:22:53 MST 2009

I have just released version 0.7 of pbswebmon, a web-based monitoring
system for PBS-compatible clusters (e.g. OpenPBS, Torque). It is built on
the pbs-python libraries, and includes the following features:

* Easy to install (depends only on pbs_python and torque client)
* Runs on PBS head node or any other machine authorised to query it
* Translates user names into Grid identities (when running on head node)
* Summary display of users, queues, and nodes
* Detailed display of jobs running on cluster
* Colour-coding for node status, CPU efficiency and memory usage
* Tooltips for detailed information: user DN, CPU/walltime, queue

Information and downloads at http://pbswebmon.sourceforge.net

I would love to hear from anyone who tries it out. I'm also open to adding
new developers to the SourceForge project if you have ideas for improving it.

Stephen
--
Dr. Stephen Childs,
Research Fellow, EGEE Project,    phone:                    +353-1-8961797