[torqueusers] Torque 2.4.2 on Cygwin - pbs_mom

Felix Wolfheimer Felix.Wolfheimer at cst.com
Tue Dec 29 01:26:33 MST 2009

Hi,

I try to install torque-2.4.2 on cygwin (latest version 1.7 released on Dec. 23 2009). Everything but the pbs_mom is build without problems. However, there is an error message for pbs_mom during the configuration process which says "configure: WARNING: MOM Machine type "cygwin" is not supported." I've followed the postings on the torquedev list and it seemed to me that someone has recently written a patch such that pbs_mom is build and should work on cygwin. As one of the developers said that the patch was applied to trunk pbs_mom should work on cygwin now. Is this true?

Best regards

Felix