[torqueusers] epilogue script runs twice

Kevin Van Workum vanw at sabalcore.com
Sun Dec 20 10:40:48 MST 2009

Sometimes, my epilogue script runs twice. This happens if a user
qdel's the job, but the job takes a while to exit, so a sigkill is
sent. The epilogue runs again when the sigkill is sent. However, after
some testing, this doesn't happen consistently. About 1 in 10 times.
Is this the expected behavior? How can I force torque to run the
epilogue script only once? Or maybe I can check from within my
epilogue that it has already run for this job? This is causing issues
with our internal accounting system.

--
Kevin Van Workum, PhD
Sabalcore Computing Inc.

[ epilogue script runs twice two 2 multiple times ]