[torqueusers] Walltime ellapsed

chris job.fr chrisjob.fr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:24:38 MST 2009

  I am setting the walltime limits inside Torque. I realise that
something is incoherent. The default walltime is longer than the max
walltime of some queues. Perhaps this is the problem. I have corrected
this mistake.

here is my pbs environment :
#
# Create and define queue opteron32G
#
create queue opteron32G
set queue opteron32G queue_type = Execution
set queue opteron32G resources_max.walltime = 48:00:00
#

# Set server attributes.
#
set server resources_default.walltime = 72:00:00
..

Thank you for your help
Chris