[torqueusers] web-based/graphical monitoring tool for torque

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:49:15 MST 2009

2009/12/16 Dr. Stephan Raub <raub at uni-duesseldorf.de>:

> Four people spend almost two years on this project, so we would be very happy, if it is useful for some of you.

I wish you guys had been around when we were looking for other
developers for MyPBS!  Most of the people involved ended up leaving
the University and the project sort of just died out.  We would have
loved to have extended the developer community beyond our institution
and keep the project going.

I had toyed with the idea of reviving it on and off, but I knew it was
in need of a complete rewrite, and I didn't really have the motivation
to do it alone.