[torqueusers] web-based/graphical monitoring tool for torque

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Dec 16 15:31:40 MST 2009

----- "Jeremy Dreese" <jdreese at bucknell.edu> wrote:

> I may be missing something obvious here (sorry if
> that's the case), but is there some place we can
> download the <myJAM/> code since it's open/GPL?

Just to clarify something, the GPL only requires the
distributor to pass on the source code to the person
they are distributing the binaries to, not necessarily
to the world at large (though that often makes it easier).

Of course there is nothing to then prevent the
recipient from redistributing as they see fit.

cheers!
Chris