[torqueusers] web-based/graphical monitoring tool for torque

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Wed Dec 16 12:10:50 MST 2009

On Dec 15, 2009, at 10:35 PM, Dr. Stephan Raub wrote:

> Joshua,
>
> well, I was just surprised by the reactions. We only have a
> documentation in German and now had to work hard to make a first
> short translation.

Perhaps if you posted the German documentation the SF site, my first
contribution could be an English Translation :-)

> I also saw, that I forget to include the pro- and epilog-files in
> the tar-file. I will upload them within this day.

Excellent!

> Four people spend almost two years on this project, so we would be
> very happy, if it is useful for some of you.

I think its usefulness is directly related to the effort you make to
enriching and engaging the community. The more you demonstrate an
eagerness for openness the more people will pickup the project. It
would go a long way to provide a short doc on the site showing people
how to set it up and allow others to kick the tires!

-Josh