[torqueusers] web-based/graphical monitoring tool for torque

Dr. Stephan Raub raub at uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Dec 15 01:21:57 MST 2009

Hi all,

I want to make clear, that the whole source code of the web interface is
still open! We just had to rename it, because Altair let us know, that it is
not allowed to use the substring "PBS". We didn't commercialize it! We just
offer installation service, and support (if you want!).

Furthermore, we completely rewrote the code. Yes, we started from myPBS, and
we explicitly appreciate the work of the authors of myPBS! Every file of
<myJAM/> starts with the GPL header and we always name myPBS as the ancestor
of <myJAM/>.

I hope, I could clarify the situation. If there are more questions about
that, please don't hesitate to post them.

Stephan

| | Dr. rer. nat. Stephan Raub
| | Dipl. Chem.
| | Lehrstuhl für IT-Management / ZIM
| | Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf Universitätsstr. 1 /
| | 25.41.O2.25-2
| | 40225 Düsseldorf / Germany
| |
| | Tel: +49-211-811-3911

Wichtiger Hinweis: Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse,
bzw.
sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine
Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte
benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen
Dank.

Important Note: This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged,
undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and
destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.