[torqueusers] web-based/graphical monitoring tool for torque

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:19:38 MST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Chris Samuel <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:

> ----- "Erming.Pei" <Erming.Pei at ihep.ac.cn> wrote:
>
>> Do you mean it needs money for the source code?
>
> MyPBS was GPL, so I presume (as the website says
> MyJam is based on MyPBS) it will be GPL too.

MyJam definitely contains code from MyPBS, some of the screen shots
I've seen are basically straight from MyPBS.  If MyJam is being
distributed and they do not make their source code available then it
is in violation of the MyPBS license.   I was one of the MyPBS
developers, and I'm glad someone decided to do something with it.  If
I were still involved I probably would have rewritten the whole thing
from scratch.