[torqueusers] web-based/graphical monitoring tool for torque

Dr. Stephan Raub raub at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Dec 14 06:14:25 MST 2009

Hi,

our Institute developed <myJAM/>, a web based Job Accounting and Monitoring
software which was inspired by myPBS. Originally <myJAM/> was made to work
with PBSPro, but currently we developed an interface to torque (which is
slightly different than PBSPro 10.x)

<myJAM/> was developed in a cooperation project with the HPC vendor Bull
Germany, who also manages the distribution and first level support.

I don’t know if you are interested in a solution which is liable to pay
costs, but if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Stephan

PS: For a first preview you might want to have a look to the <myJAM/>
instance of our PBSPro based cluster at www.myjam.uni-duesseldorf.de.

| | Dr. rer. nat. Stephan Raub
| | Dipl. Chem.
| | Lehrstuhl für IT-Management / ZIM
| | Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf Universitätsstr. 1 /
| | 25.41.O2.25-2
| | 40225 Düsseldorf / Germany
| |
| | Tel: +49-211-811-3911

Wichtiger Hinweis: Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse,
bzw.
sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine
Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte
benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen
Dank.

Important Note: This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged,
undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and
destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.