[torqueusers] [Mauiusers] Maui-Torque integration problems

Jim Kusznir jkusznir at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:33:44 MST 2009

I am currently running 2.4.2 with the most current maui.

Running maui as root has fixed the issues, as it runs with all the
privileges it needs on torque.  I'd rather not run it as root,
though....

I might try and downgrade to 2.3.x, but it seems that this level of a
problem would be a major show-stopper for torque, and the fact that
this is the "supported release" is suspect...

--Jim