[torqueusers] Automatically resubmitting a failed job

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Tue Dec 8 14:22:43 MST 2009

Prakash,

There is a re-runable option you can set when you submit a job, but from what
I've seen its been broken in recent versions of TORQUE. YMMV, though so you
might want to try to enable it yourself. There isn't a way of setting a limit
like "3" on it, but you might want to have a look at this thread

http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torqueusers/2006-August/004107.html

-Joshua Bernstein
Senior Software Engineer
Penguin Computing