[torqueusers] A more specific noob question regarding running non-MPI jobs within Torque/Maui

Douglas Wade Needham dneedham at cmu.edu
Tue Dec 8 09:13:51 MST 2009

Thanks everyone for the pointers on pbsdsh.  I started to try it, and
found that it was not on the compute nodes (now being rectified).  The
one thing I am curious about is that given its functionality, why is it
not included in the install wrapper along with pbs_mom.  It seems to me
that it would go right alongside of it on the compute nodes, even if you
did not want all the other things in the client group (such as pbsnodes,
qstat, etc.).

- Doug