[torqueusers] Slow response of torque when jobs are running

Luc Vereecken Luc.Vereecken at chem.kuleuven.be
Tue Dec 8 04:29:53 MST 2009

I checked name resolution and other network related things I could
think of, but all network related stuff seems to work.
E.g. "getent hosts `cat server_name` " resolves instantaneously on
server and nodes, as do all the hosts listed in the nodes file. All
cluster nodes are in the /etc/hosts file, identical on all machines,
kept up to date with cfengine.

Luc