[torqueusers] help with unwanted concurrency in a torque script

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Mon Dec 7 19:04:46 MST 2009

We had someone with what seemed a similar problem with sqlite.  That turned out to be a programming/scripting error - there was no flush to the database in the script, but there was an implicit flush when one ran the same commands in an interactive session.  Strange but true.  Might be related to having a terminal (or not) in the environment

Cheers,

Gareth