[torqueusers] help with unwanted concurrency in a torque script

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Mon Dec 7 18:09:46 MST 2009

Ah,

	I had another look at the script. It is interesting that CSH and BASH behave
differently. Perhaps those commands depend upon some envar that is being handled
differently between the two shells?

	My suggestion of job dependencies assumed the population and the analysis steps
were in separate scripts. Perhaps you're submitting this script more then once
and both are running at the same time?

-Josh