[torqueusers] 2.3.8 and 2.4.3 snapshots available for TORQUE

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Dec 7 03:18:50 MST 2009

We would like to release two new versions of TORQUE by the end of this week. A snapshot of TORQUE 2.3.8 and 2.4.3 have been made available and we would appreciate everyone who can to download and test these snapshots in your environment as a final beta before we release. Please report any new defects you may find. Also report to the mailing list if you do an install and do not have problems. We need the positive as well as any negative feedback.

The 2.3.8 snapshot is available at http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.3.8-snap.200912070305.tar.gz

The 2.4.3 snapshot is available at http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.4.3-snap.200912070303.tar.gz

Thanks

Ken Nielson