[torqueusers] pbs_mom obituary not delivered

Luc Vereecken Luc.Vereecken at chem.kuleuven.be
Fri Dec 4 05:32:02 MST 2009

Hi,

I moved to the 2.4.2 release, and indeed the obituary now gets
delivered, and jobs finish properly.
But that release has its own problems: if I load the cluster with
jobs, it gets unusably slow: 4 to 5 minutes to get a qstat (on a 40
node cluster), pbs_iff problems etc...
I guess I'll have to try the 2.4.3 snapshot next..

Luc