[torqueusers] pbs_mom obituary not delivered

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Dec 3 15:46:03 MST 2009

----- "Luc Vereecken" <Luc.Vereecken at chem.kuleuven.be> wrote:

> I'm struggling to get my torque installation running
> after an upgrade of my server. I'm currently trying
> the the 2.4.2b1 version

Can I strongly suggest that you try the actual 2.4.2
release instead please, or even better (if you rely on
the OSC mpiexec) try the latest *pre-release* snapshot
of 2.4.3 which fixes that and other issues ?

Personally I don't think the 2.4.2b1 release should be
on the main download part of the website..