[torqueusers] connect to specific nodes within a cluster

jgarcia at ija.csic.es jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Tue Apr 28 08:55:04 MDT 2009

Thanks for your answer, Jerry. It seems the problem is related to your
comment "Are these nodes allocated to a job of yours?"

In effect, I've realized that if I've got a job allocated to a node, I can
simply access to it through

>ssh nodename

Thus, more specifically, the problem would be to access to a node without
allocated active jobs of my own. The problem is that if a job is
interrupted with qdel, I've realized that some remaining related processes
may stay working in the slave nodes. Thus it would useful to me as a user
to also access these nodes to manually kill these active processes.

Actually my ``remaining'' processes have just finished, but this would
still be useful for a near future.

Javier