[torqueusers] connect to specific nodes within a cluster

jgarcia at ija.csic.es jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Mon Apr 27 12:53:32 MDT 2009

Hello all,
(I'm new to cluster usage)

If I log into a torque cluster, e.g.:

>ssh -Y myusername at cluster.domain.org

and this cluster has nodes with the names:

How could I, after I have logged in the cluster, to connect to a specific
node to see the active processes in it? I would like to monitor specific
processes (and probably kill them) within specific nodes. I've tried
several options:

[myusername at master00 ~]ssh -Y cluster01
[myusername at master00 ~]ssh -Y myusername at cluster01
[myusername at master00 ~]ssh -Y myusername at cluster01.domain.org

without success. In all of them my password is required and my login
password is not accepted.

Thanks and best regards,