[torqueusers] Scalability of Torque

Chi Chan chichan2008 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:15:26 MDT 2009

Thanks for all the answers. I just googled and found that the xVM /
SGE integration site ( https://opscentergridengine.dev.java.net ) also
mentioned that "Sun Grid Engine 6.1 master can manage a grid of up to
ten thousand hosts".

I believe node number is not a scalability anymore in modern versions
of Torque, SGE or Platform LSF.

It's just a few years ago that people complained about the scalability
of OpenPBS on clusters of 100 nodes or more!!!

--Chi