[torqueusers] Citing Torque/Moab?

Zach Teitler zteitler at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 16 11:54:06 MDT 2009

Hello,

I am preparing an article that, among other things, will mention the
use of Torque and Moab for big computations in pure mathematics. Since
most mathematicians working in "pure" areas (as opposed to applied
areas) will not be familiar with this kind of software, I want to give
a brief explanation of what it is, including a citation. If anyone can
give me information about citing Torque and/or Moab, I would
appreciate it a lot.

For example, we might put something like,

``TorquePBS: Portable Batch Scheduler'', http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/torque-resource-manager.php

but it would be nice to have some kind of ``author'' and date. And is
there another web page that would be better? Any suggestions would be
very welcome!

Zach Teitler
Dept of Mathematics, Texas A&M University